domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

Winded up; as the reflected ilusion.

Sometimes, the music, at least keep for me those instants, that feel more than my brain can keep, those moment which the context and the feeling keeps great, and the equal and unical way the music feels, that can be repeted an reinterpretaed by others keeps some object of the original feeling.

Now when its a these music done for that moment that keeps like a weird perfect moment, impossible to destroy and that make it more beautiful every time I hear it again, the music keeps it preserved, the moment, just the way it needs to be preserved.

I sometimes i feel like I felt that, but alway the glass breaks;
the ilusion breaks,
the last time it really had it, I lost it.


Now I feel i need it more time, one more time or one more chance...

I need to be winded up.

Into an ilusion that take color, sound, feeling and all, to a new world, a brave new world,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario